Monday, September 14, 2009

Nero Wolfe

I've been reading as many Nero Wolfe novels as I can get my hands on. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to get my hands on all of them. I got interested in them from watching the Nero Wolfe mystery series that aired, I believe, on A&E. I watched them on DVD - awesome show. I especially love Timothy Hutton as Archie Goodwin, though I suspect that stems largely from my love for AG himself. I've read several classic AG lines out loud to C, and (despite having read only one NW novel himself) he obliged me by laughing. Highly recommended - though I prefer the later ones to the earliest ones.

1 comment:

Golden Spider said...

You almost certainly are already aware of this, but I thought I'd mention that you can get almost all the books used, cheaply, on Amazon.com. You can also get most books through inter-library loan if you live in a more heavily populated area. You are indeed lucky if you have Wolfe books to look forward to reading for the first (or even second) time.

I wish you well, Carol