Thursday, November 08, 2007

Scarf-a-Rama

I'm starting a new scarf. Whenever I finish a knitting project, I feel kind of bereft. So I wanted something new - and hopefully relaxing. Unfortunately, this isn't shaping up that way. It's crochet, which I thought would be a breeze, but it's full of color changing mayhem. Also, there's a right side and a wrong side. I should have realized that was a bad sign. I'm doing pretty well, aside from the yarn twisting like mad. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it looks pretty. Hopefully I won't lose my marbles and tear it all apart before it starts looking like something wearable.

Next time, maybe I should be less ambitious. But I've always wanted to make one of those hood/scarves. One of those could be mighty handy in the coming months...

No comments: